Qualifying contestants will perform live at Midtown Plaza on either Friday (Teens, 15-18), Saturday (Adults, 19+) or Sunday (Youth, 11-14) from September 17 to October 9, 5-7 p.m. This preliminary schedule may change depending on the number of selected contestants.
Finals are Friday, October 8, 5-7 p.m. Winners will be announced Saturday, October 9, 5-7 p.m.
- Be able to perform as a soloist
- Singers may use track accompaniment or one instrument to accompany them (piano or guitar)
- Contestants will be judged on vocal quality, stage presence and overall performance
- Although sound will be provided, contestants are responsible for their own accompaniment with the use of either instrumental backing tracks or one musician – no trios or bands. (All song selections are final.)
- Contestants must provide a brief bio for the MC to read